Information for Presenters
We are very happy that you are giving a talk at our first virtual INCOME conference. Please find informations below.
- Please prepare slides (in pdf format) for a 15 minutes presentations (keynote speakers for 30 minutes)
- Please upload your slides here ("lastname_firstname.pdf") In case of connection problems screen sharing would be shifted to the host during the presentation.
- If you wish to test video and audio with the Zoom Conference Tool before the actual presentation, please contact Nina Fischer to arrange a test call with you.
Day of presentation
- The conference will take place via Zoom. All participants will receive a link to join the meeting.
- We create breakout rooms (for each presenter a seperate room) to be able to test video and audio prior to your presentation. Please make sure that you are available 15 minutes prior to the first talk (keynote) in your session.
- If possible, make sure that you have a headset ready to use for improved audio quality.
- The chair of the session will briefly welcome and introduce you.
- After each talk there will be a 5 minutes (after keynotes 10 minutes) joint discussion, where conference participants will have the oportunity to ask questions.
- The discussion will be moderated by the chair.